Welcome To The London Press: Publishing (Traditional style channel + POD) & Printing (Litho + Print On Demand)
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BE TRANSFERRED TO OUR NEW SITE (WHICH HAS THE LATEST DEALS/INFO ON IT)
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT ALL THE NEW PUBLISHING
PACKAGES & GIGALILLION SYSTEM FEATURES
Main features of our paperback book publishing (self publishing) service are as follows:
Please note: More in-depth details about our POD service can be found by clicking here
NEW FEATURE: Colour pages in POD books now available as standard - please contact us for details.
- Allocation of an ISBN number
- Choice of paperback trim sizes
- Printing of a colour front & back cover
- Inclusion (for public ordering) into main catalogues (Amazon, Books In Print, etc) so that it is available for order in bookshops and online stores around the world
- Non-exclusive contract - you continue to own all rights to your work
- The option to purchase unlimited number of books at a standard unit print cost + 0% (+ Handling & Shipping) - THE BEST RATES around!
- Receive high percentage of net royalties of sales of your work through online/high street book stores
- You set book cover price (taking into account the necessary economics).
- Provision, if requested, of CIP (cataloguing in publication data) for inclusion on reverse of title page
- Copyright registration service (i.e. submission of books to appropriate libraries)
- Ability to submit your work as an electronic file & check PDF conversion before printing
- Include B & W halftones, tables & graphics (no extra charge if part of submitted electronic file)
- Colour pages includable for a viable rate
- Submit your work for printing using the exact layout you require (though we might recommend, and put you in touch with, a typesetter)
- Low yearly maintenance fee after first year
- Make updates & changes to your book for a fixed fee
- Sales reports when requested
- Up to 2 hours Internet Marketing consultation if you would like help to begin marketing your book over the internet
- Order drop shipments of your book to any location in the world
- Clear & concise explanations of what you will receive as part of the The London Press service including walkthroughs of the financial aspects of your book (i.e. how such factors as unit cost, wholesale price, profits, etc, all fit together)
More details about our POD service can be found by clicking here
Additional services we offer:
- We are an ebook publisher (ebook creation and customer delivery download management)
- Hardback book production
- Large print runs (POD based or litho)
- Help with the coordination of editing, proofreading, typesetting & cover design
Getting straight to the book publishing information you are searching for...
The two most important sections of this site, in helping to determine what type of book publishing channel is right for your work, are the Publishing Overview and London Press Options sections. Within both of these sections - you need to use the Section Submenu Choices on the left hand side of the page to navigate around.
If you have any questions, or need clarification about any issue discussed on this site - please use one of the methods on the Contacting Us page to reach us and/or the messaging facility which is sited on the lower part of each page.
Website Copyright 2002 - 2009. The London Press Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 04717012. Registered office: 2-3 Cursitor Street, London, EC4A 1NE.